This information was sent out previously; however, there was an issue with the survey link. This has been corrected and everyone is encouraged to complete this brief survey.
In order to get to know and better understand the people, programs, partners, and the community cultures that support the Warren County Public Schools, I need your help. The following is a Warren County School District New Superintendent Survey.
It should take you no longer than five minutes to complete and should be submitted by October 30, 2019. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VSD6GQJ
Your feedback will assist us in being able to develop the following goals:
1. To develop a working partnership with the Warren County School District stakeholders.
2. To develop a Transition Strategy and to get to know the people, programs, and partnerships that represent the diverse voices and constituents within the school district as quickly and fully as possible.
3. To examine the critical issues that represent barriers and opportunities to accelerate academic performance; to familiarize myself with the academic, operations, and support services that currently exist to address these barriers and opportunities, including fiscal and capital/facility resources.
4. To develop a set of initial priorities and a strategic plan (with both short-term and long-term strategies) that will ensure the district’s ability to meet its responsibility of improving academic performance, increasing graduation rates, and closing achievement gaps in performance.
5. To improve the flow of information and communications internally and externally to ensure that staff and the community have accurate and timely information regarding district goals, objectives, activities, and outcomes.
Mary L. Young, Ed.D.