We are preparing for the opening of the 2020-21 school year. This site will include the latest information on our reopening plans. Please check this SITE frequently as information is being updated daily.
HEAlth and Safety
The health, safety, and well-being of our students and staff are our top priorities. With the ever-changing COVID-19 (coronavirus) news, we want to share our communications, reliable resources, and reference documents.
What You Can Do
In the meantime, there are things you and your family can do now to help prevent illness. According to the Department of Health, best practices include:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Not touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Taking flu antivirals if prescribed by your healthcare provider if you have the flu.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home when you are sick.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.