Student FAQs

 Who do I contact if I am having trouble with my homework?

If you have trouble with your homework, approach your parents and ask for help at home. If they are unable to help you, you can ask all your questions to your teacher in the classroom, or ask for after-school assistance.

Where can I view my school’s lunch menu?

All school lunch menu’s are listed under the Student Center and Parent Center section.

Can I eat in the class during lessons?

Your teacher will set classroom rules and regulations. Please refer to the classroom’s rules to show good classroom etiquette.

Where are sports practices held?

Sports practices are usually held in the school gym or the outer fields and tracks.

How do I find out when my school has emergency closings?

When Warren County Schools needs to post emergency notices, you will see an alerts panel placed above the content in the body of the website that lists the emergency.