Students’ dress shall be appropriate at all times and shall not be disruptive to the school environment.
- Shoes must be worn at all times on campus. Bedroom slippers or shower shoes are not
- Students may NOT wear tank tops with straps less than three inches in width, midriff tops, or halters.
- Students will NOT wear biking-type pants or biking-type shorts, lounging pants or tops.
Fashion leggings may only be worn under jeans with rips.
- Ripped jeans may be worn, however no skin above the knee shall be seen. Students are required to wear clothing that covers skin under ripped jeans
- Fashion shorts or gym shorts should be no shorter than two inches above the knee.
- No hats, headbands, headscarves, or sunglasses are to be worn in the building and will be confiscated and kept until the end of the school year. This applies to male and female.
- Students may not wear clothing and accessories such as badges or pins with vulgar, profane, racially charged or suggestive words or pictures or advertisements depicting illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco or their use.
- All pants, jeans, and slacks should be worn up on the waist. If the garment has belt holes, a belt should be worn.
STUDENTS WILL BE SENT HOME TO CHANGE THEIR DRESS IF NECESSARY