VISION, MISSION AND CORE VALUES
Warren Early College High School provides a rigorous, focused learning environment that bridges the divide between high school and college.
Warren Early College High School provides students the opportunity to earn a high school diploma and an Associate’s degree in preparation for future endeavors and global challenges. Staff, parents, students and community stakeholders will work together to instill in each student the academic and social skills necessary for responsible and productive citizenship.
The Six Design Principles of Warren Early College are as follows:
● Ready For College – All students prepared for college and work – High standards for all
● Powerful Teaching and Learning – Critical thinking, application, and problem-solving
● Personalization – Knowing students and families well to help students achieve academically
● Redefined Professionalism – Collaboration, creativity, and leadership among staff
● Purposeful Design – Conditions created for the use of best teaching practices
● Leadership – Making collaborative decisions that support student success