August 3, 2023 Update
If you have not yet attended an Orientation or Open House, please join us Friday, August 4 between 3 and 6 pm.
We want to apologize to any families who did not receive our calls, emails, texts, and letters sent out last week about Open House. This was caused by an issue in PowerSchool. We have identified the problem, created a temporary solution, and are working on a permanent fix. If you or someone you know has a Warren County High School student and does not receive this communication, please have them call the school to verify or update their contact information.
We look forward to having all of our Eagles in the nest next week with school starting on Tuesday, August 8.
July 28, 2023 Message
We are thrilled to start a new school year and welcome everyone to our Eagle family!
Please join us for our Open Houses and 9th Grade Orientation, where you'll have the opportunity to:
- Meet teachers and other school staff
- Tour our school - the Eagles Nest
- Get class schedules, backpacks, and other supplies and equipment
- Review and discuss academic pathways, CTE Academies, Athletics, the Eagles’ Nest Elective, and available clubs and activities.
Students are required to use a clear backpack this school year at Warren County High School. The district is giving all students a free, clear Warren County Schools backpack. If you do not want to use the backpack provided, you may purchase a clear backpack of your own.
9th Grade Orientation
Monday and Tuesday, July 31 and August 1
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- School buses will pick up students and take them home. We suggest students be at their bus stop about 30 minutes before their expected pick-up time.
- We’ll provide breakfast and lunch in the school cafeteria. Students may bring their own lunch, if they prefer.
New Student Open House
Thursday, August 3
1 - 3 p.m.
Returning Student Open House
Friday, August 4
3 - 6 p.m.
All of this information is posted on our school website. You can call the school office if you have any questions.
We look forward to having all of our Eagles in the nest this week, getting ready for a great school year.
At Warren County High School, Eagles expect to win!